What Are the Benefits of Transcribing a Conference or Event?
Discover the benefits of transcribing a conference or event
An Event or Conference Manager will diligently organise these gatherings of people on a regular basis. Whether a conference is being held for pharmaceutical professionals or corporate governance individuals, capturing a documented account can be used in a variety of ways:
- Any business sector can benefit from a detailed transcript of an event.
- A written document enables deaf or hard of hearing colleagues to understand the full context of what has been discussed.
- Your organisation can upload professionally produced transcripts on your website, therefore reaping the costs towards the hosting.
- Analyses or in-depth research can be scrutinised and carried out weeks or months after the event.
- Full company branding and delegate list incorporation can be provided in a professionally produced transcript.
- Properly digesting the content can be done at leisure, and enable article or content writing.
Documented Content to Hand:
When any delegate has paid a fee to attend an event, there is no better way to enhance their experience than by having everything documented for them to refer to. Capturing the spoken word in a transcript can be especially useful for anyone who couldn’t attend, and allows participation in follow-up meetings or analyses, etc.
Transcribing a conference or event is not only a sensible option, but it can also be extremely profitable. Many events companies charge their delegates a fee for an accurate transcript. Why not capitalise on such a lucrative opportunity. Another alternative is to incorporate the cost of having the transcript produced into a delegate’s fee. When spread over several hundred people, it would be a tiny proportion of the cost to attend. When you consider the amount of manpower that goes into organising one of these gatherings, transcribing a conference is definitely the way forward.
If you would like to discover how Alphabet can assist you or your organisation in the transcription process, please telephone: 01707 260027.
The Founder of Alphabet, Denise Elsdon, commenced her training at British Aerospace. Having gained her RSA and Pitman qualifications, she embarked on her chosen career path as a personal secretary. Back in 1995, Alphabet Secretarial Services was born. Since then, Alphabet has provided professional transcription services to amazing clients like the NHS, Chatham House (The Royal Institute of International Affairs) and others.